What Type of Roofing Tiles Lasts For Years?
If you are looking for a roofing material that is durable, then look no further than clay tiles. Clay tiles have been used throughout history to protect buildings from the elements and can be found on many historic structures around the world. They were originally created out of necessity by early civilizations like the Romans who needed materials to build their roofs, but they quickly became popular because of how effective they are at protection against rain and wind damage.
Today there are different types of clay tiles available which make them even more effective in certain areas or climates. If you want your home or building to last for years without having to worry about it falling apart then consider adding clay tile roofs as soon as possible!
What Makes Clay Roofing Tiles The Best Choice?
A clay roof is not only easier to install on your own, but it also lasts the longest. Clay tiles withstand extreme weather conditions like wind and hail better than other materials, including asphalt or metal.
Clay roofing tiles are made of natural, durable material that would last for about 100 years under average conditions. People who live in more seasonal climates with higher rainfall might be able to expect even longer life out of their clay-tiled roofs!
This makes them ideal for homes with high moisture levels (such as kitchens or bathrooms) because they will endure cracking and staining from water leakages. If you're worried about how difficult it may be to maintain your residential tile roof during the winter months, rest assured that they're surprisingly simple to maintain.
There are several features that prove clay roofing tiles the option:
- Long Life Span - Clay tile roofs have a long lifespan, which can lower the total cost of ownership.
- Easy To Maintain - Clay roof tiles also require less maintenance than other materials and thus provide an attractive option for those who want their home's exterior to remain in good condition without constant attention from them or professional help every few months.
- Durability - Clay tiles do not rot and they're fire-resistant, making them a great choice for homes with children or pets.
- Sound Insulation - Their wide surface area also helps insulate your home's interior spaces from heat loss while maintaining an even temperature throughout all parts of the house.
- Ability to Withstand Harsh Weather - Clay is an excellent material for roofs because it can withstand hot and cold weather conditions, as well as harmful ultraviolet radiation. This means that the integrity of your home's structure will remain intact with a clay roof!
- Aesthetically Pleasing - Spanish and Mediterranean designs are the most popular options in clay roof tiles. Brick or stone design is trending right now in homes - it compliments well with any kind of roof style!
Clay roofing tiles are a great choice for your home and businesses because they provide the best protection from both rain and sunlight. They're also durable, long-lasting, and affordable! If you want to know more about how clay roofing tiles can benefit your building or property, get in touch with us today!